Oak Valley Elementary School
- Oak Valley Elementary School's student population of 396 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Valley Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2502 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Buellton Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buellton Jonata Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 168 students
301 Second St.
Buellton, CA 93427
(805) 688-4222 0.5 6-8 168
- Solvang Solvang Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 600 students
565 Atterdag Rd.
Solvang, CA 93463
(805) 697-4701 4.1 K-8 600
- Santa Maria Family Partnership Home Study Charter Grades: K-12 | 368 students
625 S. Mcclelland
Santa Maria, CA 93454
(805) 348-3333 4.3 K-12 368
- Solvang Ballard Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 131 students
2425 Sch St.
Solvang, CA 93463
(805) 688-4812 5.5 K-6 131
- Santa Ynez Refugio High School Grades: 9-12 | 11 students
2975 E. Highway 246
Santa Ynez, CA 93460
(805) 688-6487 6.2 9-12 11
I have gone to Oak Valley since kindergerten, and I have been there six years. This is my last year here and I would recommend this marvelous school to anybody who is looking to transfer. This school is a complete bully free zone and is the best school for the youngsters. They have the most amazing facilities and learning material. I guarantee that by the end of the year, whatever the grade, your child will be at average or higher. The school is a complete package deal, academics, facilities, music, art, sports, level of parent involvement, other extracurricular activities, and academic and athletic awards during all assemblies. Your child will have a great school day, and all the teachers have great patience and interesting qualities. I would nominate (if your looking to transfer) Oak Valley as an amazing secure school, that your children will be completely safe, respectful, and responsible in.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Seana
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.