Oak Valley Elementary School
- Oak Valley Elementary School's student population of 393 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1285 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Buellton Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buellton Jonata Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 221 students
301 Second St.
Buellton, CA 93427
(805)688-4222 0.5 6-8 221
- Solvang Solvang Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 591 students
565 Atterdag Rd.
Solvang, CA 93463
(805)697-4701 4.1 K-8 591
- Santa Maria Family Partnership Home Study Charter Grades: K-12 | 386 students
625 S. Mcclelland
Santa Maria, CA 93454
(805)348-3333 4.3 K-12 386
- Solvang Ballard Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 129 students
2425 Sch St.
Solvang, CA 93463
(805)688-4812 5.5 K-6 129
- Santa Ynez Santa Ynez Valley Union High School Grades: 9-12 | 939 students
2975 E. Highway 246
Santa Ynez, CA 93460
(805)688-6487 6.2 9-12 939
I have gone to Oak Valley since kindergerten, and I have been there six years. This is my last year here and I would recommend this marvelous school to anybody who is looking to transfer. This school is a complete bully free zone and is the best school for the youngsters. They have the most amazing facilities and learning material. I guarantee that by the end of the year, whatever the grade, your child will be at average or higher. The school is a complete package deal, academics, facilities, music, art, sports, level of parent involvement, other extracurricular activities, and academic and athletic awards during all assemblies. Your child will have a great school day, and all the teachers have great patience and interesting qualities. I would nominate (if your looking to transfer) Oak Valley as an amazing secure school, that your children will be completely safe, respectful, and responsible in.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Seana
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.