Jordan-elbridge Middle School
- Jordan-elbridge Middle School's student population of 385 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jordan-elbridge Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3407 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||JORDAN-ELBRIDGE CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jordan Jordan-elbridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 433 students
5721 Hamilton Rd
Jordan, NY 13080
(315)689-8510 1.4 9-12 433
- Elbridge Elbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 481 students
130 E Main St
Elbridge, NY 13060
(315)689-8540 2.5 PK-4 481
- Weedsport Weedsport Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 399 students
2821 E Brutus St
Weedsport, NY 13166
(315)834-6652 4.4 7-12 399
- Weedsport Weedsport Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 403 students
8954 Jackson St
Weedsport, NY 13166
(315)834-6685 4.6 K-6 403
- Camillus Camillus Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 397 students
5525 Ike Dixon Rd
Camillus, NY 13031
(315)672-3159 7.1 6-8 397
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.