Weedsport Elementary School
- Weedsport Elementary School's student population of 403 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Weedsport Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2836 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weedsport Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weedsport Weedsport Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 399 students
2821 E Brutus St
Weedsport, NY 13166
(315)834-6652 0.3 7-12 399
- Port Byron A A Gates Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 471 students
30 Maple Ave
Port Byron, NY 13140
(315)776-5728 3.1 PK-6 471
- Jordan Jordan-elbridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 433 students
5721 Hamilton Rd
Jordan, NY 13080
(315)689-8510 4.4 9-12 433
- Jordan Jordan-elbridge Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 385 students
9 N Chappell St
Jordan, NY 13080
(315)689-8520 4.6 5-8 385
- Elbridge Elbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 481 students
130 E Main St
Elbridge, NY 13060
(315)689-8540 5.8 PK-4 481
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.