Judith P. Hoyer Montessori
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 382 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 92%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MD
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MD Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 38% MD state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MD state average).
How many students attend Judith P. Hoyer Montessori?
382 students attend Judith P. Hoyer Montessori.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
83% of Judith P. Hoyer Montessori students are Black, 8% of students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Judith P. Hoyer Montessori?
Judith P. Hoyer Montessori has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the Maryland state average of 14:1.
What grades does Judith P. Hoyer Montessori offer ?
Judith P. Hoyer Montessori offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Judith P. Hoyer Montessori. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities