- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 199 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 43%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Juniper?
199 students attend Juniper.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Juniper students are White, 20% of students are Hispanic, 12% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are American Indian, 4% of students are Asian, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Juniper?
Juniper has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Juniper offer ?
Juniper offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
View the Juniper yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Juniper. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities