Cypress Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cypress Elementary School?
190 students attend Cypress Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Cypress Elementary School students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are American Indian, 8% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cypress Elementary School?
Cypress Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cypress Elementary School offer ?
Cypress Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
View the Cypress Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Cypress Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities