- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 810 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 42% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Turtle Bay?
810 students attend Turtle Bay.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
63% of Turtle Bay students are White, 18% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Turtle Bay?
Turtle Bay has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Turtle Bay offer ?
Turtle Bay offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Turtle Bay. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities