- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Graduation Rate: ≤10% (Top 1% in FL)
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), FL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 57% FL state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% FL state average).
What is the graduation rate of Juvenile Detention?
The graduation rate of Juvenile Detention is 10%, which is lower than the Florida state average of 82%.
How many students attend Juvenile Detention?
63 students attend Juvenile Detention.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
62% of Juvenile Detention students are Black, 24% of students are Hispanic, 13% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Juvenile Detention?
Juvenile Detention has a student ration of 7:1, which is lower than the Florida state average of 16:1.
What grades does Juvenile Detention offer ?
Juvenile Detention offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Juvenile Detention part of?
Juvenile Detention is part of Orange School District.
Review Juvenile Detention. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities