Kearns High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,294 students
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Graduation Rate: 79% (Btm 50% in UT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Kearns High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kearns High School's ranking?
Kearns High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Most diverse schools (Top 10%) and Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 25% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
What is the graduation rate of Kearns High School?
The graduation rate of Kearns High School is 79%, which is lower than the Utah state average of 88%.
How many students attend Kearns High School?
2,294 students attend Kearns High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
44% of Kearns High School students are Hispanic, 42% of students are White, 6% of students are Hawaiian, 3% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Kearns High School offer ?
Kearns High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Kearns High School part of?
Kearns High School is part of Granite School District.
Review Kearns High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities