Kellogg Elementary School
- Kellogg Elementary School's student population of 250 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kellogg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#914 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City of Chicago SD 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Vanderpoel Elementary Magnet School Grades: K-8 | 288 students
9510 S Prospect Ave
Chicago, IL 60643
(773)535-2690 0.7 K-8 288
- Evergreen Park Northeast Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 302 students
9058 S California
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
(708)422-6501 0.8 PK-5 302
- Chicago Foster Park Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 369 students
8530 S Wood St
Chicago, IL 60620
(773)535-2725 1.0 PK-8 369
- Evergreen Park Southeast Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 312 students
9800 S Francisco Ave
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
(708)422-1021 1.1 K-5 312
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.