Kimberly High School
Top Placements (Idaho)
Kimberly High School is Listed among the top public schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Kimberly High School's student population of 487 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kimberly High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Kimberly High School is Kimberly School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 143 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Kimberly School District's student population of 1,822 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $6,429 in this district is less than the state average of $9,031. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $6,007 is less than the state average of $9,000. The district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|School District Name||Kimberly School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,822||520|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||85-89%|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$10 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$6,429||$9,031|
|District Spending / Student||$6,007||$9,000|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kimberly Kimberly Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 426 students
525 Center St W
Kimberly, ID 83341
(208)423-4170 0.1 6-8 426
- Kimberly Kimberly Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 909 students
311 Main St S
Kimberly, ID 83341
(208)423-4170 0.4 PK-5 909
- Twin Falls Snake River Juvenile Detention Grades: 1-12 | 1 students
2515 Wright Ave
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208)736-2588 3.1 1-12 1
- Hansen Hansen Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
219 Walnut W
Hansen, ID 83334
(208)423-5475 3.6 PK-6 179
- Hansen Hansen Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 141 students
550 S Main St
Hansen, ID 83334
(208)423-5593 3.6 7-12 141
Fairly good school. kinda boring, lots of hot girls
- Posted by Student/Alumni - potat
Kimberly High School is a little school with the power to send students into Ivy League Universities. It's fun, friendly, safe, and clean. I am so grateful for KHS.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - super
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.