Kipp Climb Academy
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 782 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
How many students attend Kipp Climb Academy?
782 students attend Kipp Climb Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
82% of Kipp Climb Academy students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kipp Climb Academy?
Kipp Climb Academy has a student ration of 20:1, which is higher than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Kipp Climb Academy offer ?
Kipp Climb Academy offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
What school district is Kipp Climb Academy part of?
Kipp Climb Academy is part of KIPP Texas Public Schools School District.
Review Kipp Climb Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities