Kratt Elementary School
- Kratt Elementary School's student population of 573 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||573 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kratt Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4843 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Florence E. Rata Grades: 8-12 | 40 students
1373 W. Mesa Ave.
Fresno, CA 93711
(559) 451-4585 0.8 8-12 40
- Fresno Baird Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 613 students
5500 N. Maroa Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
(559) 451-4310 0.9 5-8 613
- Fresno Pinedale Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 574 students
7171 Sugar Pine Ave.
Fresno, CA 93650
(559) 327-7700 0.9 K-6 574
- Fresno Bullard High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,583 students
5445 N. Palm Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
(559) 451-4320 1.0 9-12 2,583
A number of school districts either have or are considering homework-free weekend policies, but the idea is not without its share of controversy. We’ll take a look at both sides of the issue.
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.