Pinedale Elementary School
Pinedale Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Pinedale Elementary School's student population of 528 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pinedale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4908 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clovis Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Kratt Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 553 students
650 W. Sierra Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)451-4510 0.9 K-6 553
- Fresno Mccardle Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 462 students
577 E. Sierra Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
(559)451-4540 1.1 K-6 462
- Fresno Kastner Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 1118 students
7676 N. First St.
Fresno, CA 93720
(559)327-2500 1.2 7-8 1118
- Fresno Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 727 students
774 E. Alluvial Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
(559)327-7200 1.3 K-6 727
- Fresno Nelson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 559 students
1336 W. Spruce Ave.
Fresno, CA 93650
(559)327-7600 1.3 K-6 559
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.