Kyrene De La Mirada School
- Kyrene De La Mirada School's student population of 621 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kyrene De La Mirada School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#180 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kyrene Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Kyrene Del Pueblo Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 815 students
360 S. Twelve Oaks Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
(480)541-6800 1.2 6-8 815
- Chandler Skyline Prep High School Grades: 9-12 | 137 students
7500 N 40th Street
Chandler, AZ 85244
(480)763-8425 2.2 9-12 137
- Phoenix Horizon Honors Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 788 students
16233 South 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85048
(480)659-3000 2.5 K-6 788
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.