La Contenta Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 733 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 22% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
22% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend La Contenta Middle School?
733 students attend La Contenta Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of La Contenta Middle School students are White, 36% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Black, 3% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of La Contenta Middle School?
La Contenta Middle School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does La Contenta Middle School offer ?
La Contenta Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review La Contenta Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities