La Gloria Elementary School
- La Gloria Elementary School's student population of 803 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- La Gloria Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#6009 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gonzales Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gonzales Fairview Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 747 students
401 Fourth St.
Gonzales, CA 93926
(831) 675-3704 0.1 5-8 747
- Gonzales Somavia High School Grades: 9-12 | 36 students
650 Elko St.
Gonzales, CA 93926
(831) 675-1081 0.3 9-12 36
- Chualar Chualar Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 330 students
24285 Lincoln St.
Chualar, CA 93925
(831) 679-2313 5.9 K-8 330
- Soledad Frank Ledesma Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 557 students
973 Vista De Soledad
Soledad, CA 93960
(831) 678-6320 7.8 K-6 557
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.