La Mesa Dale Elementary School
- La Mesa Dale Elementary School's student population of 459 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- La Mesa Dale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3269 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||La Mesa-Spring Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Mesa Rolando Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 560 students
6925 Tower St.
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)668-5800 1.0 K-6 560
- La Mesa Vista La Mesa Academy Grades: K-8 | 631 students
3900 Violet St.
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)825-5645 1.0 K-8 631
- Lemon Grove Lemon Grove Academy For The Sciences And Humanities Grades: K-8 | 1153 students
7866 Lincoln St.
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619)825-5628 1.1 K-8 1153
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.