La Veta Elementary School
- La Veta Elementary School's student population of 803 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- La Veta Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4618 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Orange Unified Pre-k Sdc Grades: K
5125 E. Gerda Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)997-6202 0.3 K n/a
- Orange Ousd Community Day Grades: 7-12 | 23 students
250 S. Yorba St.
Orange, CA 92869
(714)628-5479 0.4 7-12 23
- Orange Jordan Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 431 students
4319 E. Jordan Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
(714)997-6187 0.9 K-6 431
- Orange Palmyra Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 437 students
1325 E. Palmyra Ave.
Orange, CA 92866
(714)997-6207 0.9 K-6 437
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.