Ousd Home School
Ousd Home School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Ousd Home School's student population of 64 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ousd Home School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4497 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Ousd Community Day Grades: 7-12 | 36 students
250 S. Yorba St.
Orange, CA 92869
(714) 628-5479 0.0 7-12 36
- Anaheim Orange Unified Pre-k Sdc Grades: K
5125 E. Gerda Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714) 997-6202 0.2 K n/a
- Orange La Veta Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 709 students
2800 E. La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
(714) 997-6155 0.4 K-6 709
- Orange Palmyra Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 423 students
1325 E. Palmyra Ave.
Orange, CA 92866
(714) 997-6207 0.7 K-6 423
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.