Lafayette Estates Elementary School
- Lafayette Estates Elementary School's student population of 518 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||518 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lafayette Estates Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1337 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Woodbridge Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Lafayette Estates Elementary School is Middlesex County Vocational Academy Allied Health & Biomedical Science (2.1 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Fords Middle School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Ford Avenue Elementary School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fords Ford Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 228 students
186 Ford Avenue
Fords, NJ 08863
(732)568-5414 0.0 K-5 228
- Fords Fords Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 668 students
Fords, NJ 08863
(732)596-4200 0.2 6-8 668
- Iselin James Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 470 students
45 Wilus Way
Iselin, NJ 08830
(848)229-4716 0.7 K-5 470
- Edison Herbert Hoover Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 814 students
174 Jackson Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
(732)452-2940 1.3 6-8 814
- Metuchen Menlo Park Terrace Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 385 students
19 Maryknoll Road
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732)596-4147 1.3 K-5 385
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.