Laingsburg Elementary School
- Laingsburg Elementary School's student population of 494 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Laingsburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#718 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Laingsburg Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Laingsburg Elementary School is Laingsburg Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laingsburg Laingsburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 366 students
8008 Woodbury Rd
Laingsburg, MI 48848
(517)651-5091 1.4 9-12 366
- Haslett Corcoran Center Grades: PK
9926 Stoll Rd
Haslett, MI 48840
(517)675-5101 6.7 PK n/a
- Bath Bath Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 533 students
13789 Webster Rd
Bath, MI 48808
(517)641-6771 7.3 K-5 533
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.