Lake Hills Elementary School
- Lake Hills Elementary School's student population of 515 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Hills Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1404 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bellevue School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Highland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 501 students
15027 Ne Bel-red Road
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)456-6400 0.6 6-8 501
- Bellevue Eastgate Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 447 students
4255 153rd Avenue Se
Bellevue, WA 98006
(425)456-5100 0.9 PK-5 447
- Bellevue Jing Mei Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 328 students
12635 Se 56th Street
Bellevue, WA 98006
(425)456-6900 0.9 PK-5 328
- Medina Medina Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 543 students
8001 Ne 8th St.
Medina, WA 98039
(425)456-5400 0.9 PK-5 543
- Bellevue Sammamish Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1058 students
100 140th Avenue Se
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)456-7600 0.9 9-12 1058
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.