Lake Marion High School And Technology Center
Lake Marion High School And Technology Center places among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Lake Marion High School And Technology Center's student population of 756 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||756 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Marion High School And Technology Center's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#456 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orangeburg 03 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vance Vance-providence Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 290 students
633 Camden Road
Vance, SC 29163
(803)492-7766 5.3 PK-5 290
- Elloree Elloree Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 459 students
200 Warrior Drive
Elloree, SC 29047
(803)897-2233 5.9 PK-8 459
- Elloree Elloree Middle School Of Inquiry Grades: 6-8 | 119 students
200 Warrior Dr
Elloree, SC 29047
(803)897-2232 6.0 6-8 119
- Holly Hill Holly Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 489 students
1490 Brant Avenue
Holly Hill, SC 29059
(803)496-3464 9.6 PK-5 489
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.