St. James-gaillard Elementary School
St. James-gaillard Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- St. James-gaillard Elementary School's student population of 328 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St. James-gaillard Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#969 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orangeburg 03 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vance Vance-providence Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 290 students
633 Camden Road
Vance, SC 29163
(803)492-7766 6.0 PK-5 290
- Holly Hill Holly Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 489 students
1490 Brant Avenue
Holly Hill, SC 29059
(803)496-3464 6.3 PK-5 489
- Cross Cross High School Grades: 7-12 | 303 students
1293 Old Highway 6
Cross, SC 29436
(843)899-8900 10.4 7-12 303
- Santee Lake Marion High School And Technology Center Grades: 9-12 | 756 students
3656 Tee Vee Road
Santee, SC 29142
(803)854-9213 11.0 9-12 756
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.