Lakeland Elementary School
Lakeland Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lakeland Elementary School's student population of 944 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||944 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lakeland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Arlington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1336 students
5470 Lamb Rd
Arlington, TN 38002
(901)867-6015 2.6 6-8 1336
- Memphis Bon Lin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 701 students
3862 Germantown Rd
Memphis, TN 38133
(901)347-1520 3.9 6-8 701
- Arlington Donelson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 734 students
12140 Donelson Farms Pw
Arlington, TN 38002
(901)389-6973 3.9 PK-5 734
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.