Landrum Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 214 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Landrum Middle School?
214 students attend Landrum Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Landrum Middle School students are White, 10% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Landrum Middle School?
Landrum Middle School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Landrum Middle School offer ?
Landrum Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Landrum Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities