- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 752 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 66% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 61% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Campobello-gramling School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
66% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 61% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Campobello-gramling School?
752 students attend Campobello-gramling School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
84% of Campobello-gramling School students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Campobello-gramling School?
Campobello-gramling School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Campobello-gramling School offer ?
Campobello-gramling School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Campobello-gramling School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities