Inman Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 503 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Inman Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
80-84% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Inman Elementary School?
503 students attend Inman Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
66% of Inman Elementary School students are White, 13% of students are Black, 11% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are Hispanic, and 3% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Inman Elementary School?
Inman Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Inman Elementary School offer ?
Inman Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-3 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Inman Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities