Lanesville Elementary School
- Lanesville Elementary School's student population of 379 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||379 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lanesville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#627 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lanesville Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lanesville Lanesville Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 369 students
Lanesville, IN 47136
(812)952-2555 0.0 7-12 369
- Georgetown Georgetown Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 588 students
8800 High St
Georgetown, IN 47122
(812)951-2901 4.0 K-4 588
- New Middletown New Middletown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 137 students
2460 New Middletown Rd Se
New Middletown, IN 47160
(812)968-3225 6.1 PK-6 137
- Georgetown Highland Hills Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 1648 students
3492 Edwardsville Galena Rd
Georgetown, IN 47122
(812)923-4014 6.4 5-8 1648
- Louisville Center At Riverport Grades: PK
7401 Riverport Dr
Louisville, KY 40272
(502)485-6389 7.3 PK n/a
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.