Crawford County Middle School
- Crawford County Middle School's student population of 350 students has grown by 78% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 188% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crawford County Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#618 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crawford County Community School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marengo Crawford County High School Grades: 9-12 | 450 students
1130 S Sr 66
Marengo, IN 47140
(812) 365-2125 1.8 9-12 450
- Milltown East Crawford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 289 students
518 Speed Rd
Milltown, IN 47145
(812) 633-4335 3.8 PK-5 289
- Ramsey North Harrison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 581 students
1115 W Whiskey Run Rd Nw
Ramsey, IN 47166
(812) 347-2419 11.1 PK-5 581
- Ramsey North Harrison High School Grades: 9-12 | 693 students
1070 Hwy 64 Nw
Ramsey, IN 47166
(812) 347-2741 11.3 9-12 693
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.