Top Crawford County Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 top public schools in Crawford County, Indiana, serving 1,555 students.
- Crawford County, IN public schools have a diversity score of 0.04, which is lower than the Indiana average of 0.29.
- The most diverse school district in Crawford County is Crawford County Community Sch Corp School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Indiana or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 3% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 19:1.
Top Crawford County Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Marengo Crawford County High School1130 S Sr 66
Marengo, IN 47140
Grades: 9-12 | 457 students
- Marengo Crawford County Middle School177 S 2nd St
Marengo, IN 47140
Grades: 6-8 | 343 students
- Milltown East Crawford Elementary School518 Speed Rd
Milltown, IN 47145
Grades: PK-5 | 310 students
- Leavenworth South Crawford Elementary School346 E Sr 62
Leavenworth, IN 47137
Grades: PK-5 | 199 students
- Eckerty West Crawford Elementary School5600 W Patoka School Rd
Eckerty, IN 47116
Grades: PK-5 | 246 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.