South Crawford Elementary School
- South Crawford Elementary School's student population of 199 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Crawford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1078 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crawford County Community Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marengo Crawford County High School Grades: 9-12 | 457 students
1130 S Sr 66
Marengo, IN 47140
(812)365-2125 10.4 9-12 457
- Milltown East Crawford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 310 students
518 Speed Rd
Milltown, IN 47145
(812)633-4335 10.5 PK-5 310
- Central Heth-washington Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 182 students
2450 Heth-washington Rd Sw
Central, IN 47110
(812)732-4766 11.2 PK-6 182
- Corydon Corydon Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 435 students
100 High School Rd
Corydon, IN 47112
(812)738-6548 11.6 4-6 435
- Corydon Harrison County Spec Ed Coop Grades: M
121 High School Rd
Corydon, IN 47112
(812)738-2094 11.6 M n/a
As Brevard County votes to close three schools, parents, teachers and students have voiced concerns over what the implications of this move will be. Will charter schools move in?
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.