Crawford County High School
- Crawford County High School's student population of 457 students has declined by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 38% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||457 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crawford County High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#684 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crawford County Community Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marengo Crawford County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 343 students
177 S 2nd St
Marengo, IN 47140
(812)365-2116 1.8 6-8 343
- Milltown East Crawford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 310 students
518 Speed Rd
Milltown, IN 47145
(812)633-4335 3.8 PK-5 310
- Leavenworth South Crawford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 199 students
346 E Sr 62
Leavenworth, IN 47137
(812)739-2210 10.4 PK-5 199
- Ramsey North Harrison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 578 students
1115 W Whiskey Run Rd Nw
Ramsey, IN 47166
(812)347-2419 11.3 PK-5 578
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.