Langdon Area High School
- Langdon Area High School's student population of 188 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Langdon Area High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#310 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Langdon Area 23 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Langdon Langdon Area Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 211 students
721 11th Ave
Langdon, ND 58249
(701)256-3270 0.3 PK-6 211
- Munich Munich Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
410 7th Ave
Munich, ND 58352
(701)682-5321 22.3 PK-8 64
- Walhalla North Border-walhalla Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
605 10th St
Walhalla, ND 58282
(701)549-3751 23.4 PK-8 145
- Edmore Edmore Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 43 students
706 N Main St
Edmore, ND 58330
(701)644-2281 24.7 PK-8 43
- Edinburg Valley-edinburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 76 students
600 5th St S
Edinburg, ND 58227
(701)993-8312 29.8 9-12 76
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.