Lebanon Road Elementary School
Lebanon Road Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Lebanon Road Elementary School's student population of 748 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||748 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lebanon Road Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,555 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1402 out of 2555 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Independence High School Grades: 9-12 | 2426 students
1967 Patriot Dr
Charlotte, NC 28227
(980)343-6900 0.9 9-12 2426
- Charlotte Northeast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 625 students
5960 Brickstone Dr
Charlotte, NC 28227
(980)343-6920 1.0 6-8 625
- Charlotte United Community School Grades: K-5 | 215 students
1406 Suther Road
Charlotte, NC 28213
(980)819-0555 2.0 K-5 215
- Matthews Crown Point Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 670 students
3335 Sam Newell Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(980)343-6535 2.1 K-5 670
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.