Lee High School
- Lee High School's student population of 674 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||674 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lee High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1206 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LEE CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ben Hur Lee County Career & Technical Center
181 Vo-tech Drive
Ben Hur, VA 24218
(276)346-1960 0.2 n/a n/a
- Saint Charles St. Charles Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 175 students
2434 St. Charles Road
Saint Charles, VA 24282
(276)383-4531 5.3 PK-5 175
- Jonesville Jonesville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 212 students
160 Bulldog Circle
Jonesville, VA 24263
(276)346-1011 7.0 6-8 212
- Pennington Gap Elk Knob Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 365 students
148 Hornet Loop
Pennington Gap, VA 24277
(276)546-1837 7.3 PK-5 365
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.