Legacy Traditional Charter School - Gilbert
Legacy Traditional Charter School - Gilbert places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Legacy Traditional Charter School - Gilbert's student population of 1,148 students has grown by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||1,148 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#274 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Legacy Traditional - Gilbert School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Towne Meadows Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 686 students
1101 N. Recker Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)854-1545 0.3 PK-6 686
- Gilbert Highland High School Grades: 8-12 | 2945 students
4301 East Guadalupe Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296
(480)497-3300 0.7 8-12 2945
- Mesa Highland Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 1200 students
6915 E. Guadalupe Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85212
(480)632-4739 1.4 7-8 1200
- Gilbert Highland Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 902 students
230 N. Cole Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)832-3034 1.4 PK-6 902
- Phoenix Superstition Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 668 students
7125 E. Monterey Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85009
(480)641-6413 1.4 PK-6 668
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.