Lewis County Elementary School
- Lewis County Elementary School's student population of 453 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewis County Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lewis County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hohenwald Lewis County Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 385 students
310 Park Avenue South
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-1029 0.6 3-5 385
- Hohenwald Lewis Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 495 students
818 West Main St
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-4085 1.1 9-12 495
- Hampshire Hampshire Unit School Grades: K-12 | 388 students
4235 Old State Rd
Hampshire, TN 38461
(931)285-2300 15.1 K-12 388
- Summertown Summertown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 656 students
319 Corbin St
Summertown, TN 38483
(931)964-3614 16.2 PK-6 656
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.