Liberty Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School's student population of 497 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#244 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paradise Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Arizona Language Preparatory Grades: K-6 | 69 students
4645 E. Marilyn Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85063
(602)996-1595 0.6 K-6 69
- Phoenix Freedom Academy Grades: K-8 | 403 students
3916 E Paradise Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)424-0771 0.6 K-8 403
- Phoenix Sage Academy Grades: K-8 | 147 students
1055 E Hearn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85022
(602)485-3402 0.7 K-8 147
- Scottsdale Horizon High School Grades: 9-12 | 2168 students
5601 East Greenway Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(602)449-6000 0.8 9-12 2168
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.