Liberty Park Elementary School
Liberty Park Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Liberty Park Elementary School's student population of 1,009 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 78 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,009 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2820 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PALM BEACH School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Okeeheelee Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1427 students
2200 Pinehurst Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
(561)434-3200 1.1 6-8 1427
- West Palm Beach Forest Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 817 students
5555 Purdy Ln
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
(561)432-2300 1.6 PK-5 817
- Lake Worth Greenacres Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 775 students
405 Jackson Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33463
(561)649-7200 1.9 PK-5 775
- West Palm Beach Cholee Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1132 students
6680 Dillman Rd
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
(561)383-9600 2.0 PK-5 1132
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.