Limestone Walters Elementary School
- Limestone Walters Elementary School's student population of 194 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||194 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Limestone Walters Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1188 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Limestone Walters CCSD 316 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Oak Grove West School Grades: 5-8 | 148 students
6018 W Lancaster Rd
Peoria, IL 61607
(309)697-0621 2.3 5-8 148
- Peoria Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 282 students
5137 W Cisna Rd
Peoria, IL 61607
(309)697-3120 2.7 K-8 282
- Peoria Peoria City Jvnl Det Center 6-8 Grades: 6-9 | 6 students
223 N Maxwell Rd
Peoria, IL 61604
(309)634-4200 2.8 6-9 6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.