Lincoln Middle School
Top Placements (California)
Lincoln Middle School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lincoln Middle School's student population of 1067 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,067 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Middle School is ranked within the top 10% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Lincoln Middle School is Santa Monica-malibu Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Santa Monica-malibu Unified School District's student population of 11,218 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,660 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,769 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 22% over four school years.
|School District Name||Santa Monica-malibu Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||11,218||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$145 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$157 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,660||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$13,769||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 798 students
801 Montana Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)395-0941 0.7 K-5 798
- Santa Monica Franklin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 831 students
2400 Montana Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)828-2814 0.8 K-5 831
- Santa Monica Mckinley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 512 students
2401 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)828-5011 0.8 K-5 512
- Santa Monica Canyon Charter Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 400 students
421 Entrada Dr.
Santa Monica, CA 90402
(310)454-7510 1.3 K-5 400
- Santa Monica Santa Monica High School Grades: 9-12 | 2950 students
601 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310)395-3204 1.3 9-12 2950
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.