Livingston Middle School
- Livingston Middle School's student population of 325 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Livingston Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Overton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston A H Roberts Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 413 students
301 Zachary St
Livingston, TN 38570
(931)823-5551 0.8 PK-4 413
- Livingston Livingston Academy Grades: 9-12 | 891 students
120 Melvin Johnson Dr
Livingston, TN 38570
(931)823-5911 1.3 9-12 891
- Allons Allons Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
321 Old Celina Hw
Allons, TN 38541
(931)823-5921 3.9 PK-8 331
- Hilham Hilham Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
2305 Hilham Hw
Hilham, TN 38568
(931)823-6816 6.1 PK-8 306
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.