Lockhart Elementary School
Lockhart Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Lockhart Elementary School's student population of 448 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lockhart Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2648 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Positive Pathways Transition Center Grades: 6-12 | 273 students
6125 N Orange Blossom Trl
Orlando, FL 32810
(407)992-0599 1.2 6-12 273
- Orlando Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 653 students
3125 Pembrook Dr
Orlando, FL 32810
(407)296-6520 1.5 PK-5 653
- Orlando Devereux Treatment Program Grades: K-12 | 15 students
6147 Christian Way
Orlando, FL 32808
(407)296-5300 2.0 K-12 15
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.