Lockport Upper Elementary School
- Lockport Upper Elementary School's student population of 375 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lockport Upper Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#156 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lafourche Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lockport Lockport Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 372 students
720 Main Street
Lockport, LA 70374
(985)532-2597 0.8 6-8 372
- Lockport Lockport Lower Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 466 students
1421 Crescent Avenue
Lockport, LA 70374
(985)532-2846 1.0 PK-2 466
- Bourg Bourg Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 460 students
4413 St. Andrew Street
Bourg, LA 70343
(985)594-3663 6.7 PK-4 460
- Raceland Raceland Lower Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 438 students
144 Bowie Road
Raceland, LA 70394
(985)537-6837 7.3 PK-2 438
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.