Lone Oak Intermediate School
- Lone Oak Intermediate School's student population of 504 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-5|
|Total Students||504 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lone Oak Intermediate School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,258 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#290 out of 1258 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mccracken County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paducah Lone Oak Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 588 students
301 Cumberland Ave
Paducah, KY 42001
(270)538-4120 0.1 PK-3 588
- Paducah Lone Oak Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 764 students
225 John E. Robinson Ave
Paducah, KY 42001
(270)538-4070 0.1 6-8 764
- Paducah Hendron Lone Oak Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 443 students
2501 Marshall Ave
Paducah, KY 42003
(270)538-4110 1.0 PK-3 443
- Paducah West Ky Technical College
5200 Alben Barkley Dr
Paducah, KY 42002
(270)554-4991 1.0 n/a n/a
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.