Lone Tree Elementary School
- Lone Tree Elementary School's student population of 361 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lone Tree Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3480 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wheatland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beale Afb Wheatland Charter Academy Grades: K-5 | 94 students
123 Beale Hwy.
Beale Afb, CA 95903
(530)788-0248 0.0 K-5 94
- Marysville Marysville Charter Academy For The Arts Grades: 7-12 | 381 students
1917 B St.
Marysville, CA 95901
(530)749-6156 3.2 7-12 381
- Wheatland Wheatland Community Day High School Grades: 7-12 | 4 students
1010 Wheatland Rd.
Wheatland, CA 95692
(530)633-3100 8.4 7-12 4
- Wheatland Bear River Grades: 4-8 | 565 students
100 Wheatland Park Dr.
Wheatland, CA 95692
(530)633-3135 8.5 4-8 565
- Sheridan Sheridan Grades: K-5 | 67 students
4730 H St.
Sheridan, CA 95681
(530)633-2591 8.5 K-5 67
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.