Longfellow Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 511 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 78%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in OK
- Math Proficiency: 8% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 12% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OK Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
8% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 24% OK state average), while 12% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 26% OK state average).
How many students attend Longfellow Middle School?
511 students attend Longfellow Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
47% of Longfellow Middle School students are Hispanic, 22% of students are White, 21% of students are Hawaiian, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Longfellow Middle School?
Longfellow Middle School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 15:1.
What grades does Longfellow Middle School offer ?
Longfellow Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Longfellow Middle School part of?
Longfellow Middle School is part of Enid School District.
Review Longfellow Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities