Lorbeer Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 660 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 36% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
36% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Lorbeer Middle School?
660 students attend Lorbeer Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
74% of Lorbeer Middle School students are Hispanic, 12% of students are Asian, 7% of students are White, 5% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lorbeer Middle School?
Lorbeer Middle School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Lorbeer Middle School offer ?
Lorbeer Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
View the Lorbeer Middle School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Lorbeer Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities